About Me

My photo
Waknuk
I enforce rules and ensure that they are followed. I kill all deviations to keep pure the stock of the Lord

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Misbehaviour!

        Today my very irresponsible and juvenile child disgraced himself as well as the family name he carries.  We were all just minding our own business, setting the table and getting ready for our evening meal when David did it.  He took us all for surprise.  He asked for a third hand!  A THIRD HAND!  He knows all of the rules and the laws.  Only the image of God is man, and the image only has two hands, any other number in unacceptable and should be destroyed or sent to the fringes at once.  I do not care who it is.  I would send my own mother to the Fringes if she was a blasphemy.  I am alive because God wants me to heal the human race by getting rid of the deviations of the world.  I am here to develop the world in the eyes of God.  But he wished for himself to become a blasphemy, something the entire Waknuk community doesn’t believe in.  Something the entire world shouldn’t believe in.  The worst thing of all, it was my own son who did it.  I have been teaching him my entire life.  I want to make sure my som knows all the proper rules so that one day when I am gone, he can be the ruler of Waknuk and make my name respected, not disregarded.  I was so disappointed in him that I used my very effective style of parenting and sent him to his room after a meeting with the family whip.  I doubt he will ever do something disgraceful again.



No comments:

Post a Comment