About Me

My photo
Waknuk
I enforce rules and ensure that they are followed. I kill all deviations to keep pure the stock of the Lord

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Off to the Fringes

        That delinquent has done it again.  I woke up this morning and what did I see? Nothing; My son and my daughter were both missing from their rooms.  I sent out a search party at once.  I may be a fundamentalist, but I am a father.  I thought they might be missing, or kidnapped, or hurt.  I was wrong.  They ran off.  They took most of their belongings and left, in the middle of the night.  I expected them to return, a little after dawn; maybe they went out for a horseback ride or something. So when the search parties were looking I was sitting at home comforting my wife and waiting for the time when my children would return home.  I had punishments ready and everything.  Then I realized they weren’t coming back.  I was told the news about how my kids were said to be blasphemies, they tortured those two girls until they told the truth.  I couldn’t believe it.  They were blasphemies! Why are they living in Waknuk?  The community of Waknuk does not tolerate imperfect people.  I gathered the army and set out to follow my children and those Fringemen.  My own children have been helping the Fringemen.  All the deviated people must have these telepathic powers.  They must have been communicating with each other and are planning an attack on us Waknukians.  I am going to invade the Fringes and destroy all of the deviants living there before they can destroy me first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment